Today, July 1st, marks the 2nd half of 2013… Can you believe it?
How are you taking time to commemorate today? Yes, I said commemorate. It’s time to celebrate your successes, and not solely focus on your errors and miscues. Annual milestones are the ideal time to take a step back and dial into your personal and professional goals, analyze where you are, where you came from, and ultimately, where you want to be.
Personally, I ask you about your web development and internet marketing health…
1. Are you receiving trackable and verified leads from your website?
2. Have you found a way to connect with and foster relationships with your current and potential clients via email marketing, social media marketing, or through a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool?
3. Does your website match your overall brand?
4. Are you pleased with the results your current web development or marketing provider is attaining for you?
5. Are you proud of and fully satisfied with your website?
6. Is your website responsively designed or mobile-friendly for those accessing your website from a smartphone?
If you answered NO to any of the above questions, or are unsure, please contact the CC Communications team for a needs analysis of your current online presence. We’re here to help you enjoy abundant success in your business!
When it comes to web development, tech support, email marketing, custom programming, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and SEM (Search Engine Marketing), CC Communications is here to help. We’ve served the Charlotte Metro area for over 19 years and have created success stories and triumphs for hundreds of clients across the Southeast. It would be our pleasure to speak with you and see how our team can aid your business’ online presence.
We Want to Know…
We’d love for you to boast about your business! Tell us what you’re most proud of accomplishing during the 1st half of 2013! What are you goals to finish strong in the 2nd half of the year?